Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome Back Fellow Coupon Gurus

After neglecting this blog for some time now, I have decided to jump back on the coupon bandwagon and go all the way! When we last chatted, I was a first time mom to a little girl and since then we have welcomed a little boy into our growing family. Bottom line, I have been a tad bit busy over the last little bit!

Why the recent urge to start couponing again you ask? Well for starters, beginning in August I plan on staying home full time with my kids, meaning we will be a one income family and that means we need to save, save, save. And from my experiences, the best way to save is to use coupons to my advantage again.

If you are new to my blog, I love to post great deals, especially those that local Calgarians can take advantage of, in hopes of saving money not only myself but also other fellow mommies out there.

Until next time, happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment