Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SWEET SAVINGS – ZIPLOC BAGS

Although this coupon savvy mom is just starting out, I did gain quite the sense of accomplishment this past Saturday with a quick stop at my local Superstore. Thanks to Mrs. January (a new site I came across late last week) I printed off some manufacturers Ziploc coupons and hit my local Superstore. The coupon was a savings of $4 when you bought any two Ziploc products. Here’s my experience at the checkout:

8 boxes of Ziploc sandwich bags for $2.36 each = $18.88 (plus GST)
With my coupon I ended up paying $0.36 per box since it was $4 off when you bought two boxes.
Total paid = $2.88 (plus GST)
Total Savings before GST = $16

Thanks Mrs January!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant blog. Well written. Ziploc bags and containers are with world class qualities. Coupons can save a lot on ziploc products also. Coupons as rewards are nowadays so much popular idea. All over the world people are always demanding more saving on their monthly budgets. So they are highly influenced to collect coupon. Take a look at couponsponge

    ReplyDelete